Our original trolley that has stood the test of time for thousands of golfers.
Incorporates an advanced braking system onto our original design trolley.
All the reliability and functionality of the GT with modern design and features.
Retains every exciting aspect of the PT and transforms it with modern design.
Greenhill’s first electric golf trolley was launched in 1994. A brand new design at the time, the now legendary “Z” folding chassis has since been adopted in many more electric golf trolley designs throughout the world.
From this initial design, Greenhill has added many unique and innovative ideas to the range of trolley designs, these include:
- Fold under front wheel for extra compactness
- Patented suspension design for smoother ride
- ‘T’-bar handle for ambidextrous usage
- CNC machined aluminium hinges and catches
- Digital speed and battery indicator
- Soft grip handle
- Variable Electronic Braking System (VEBS)
- Integrated Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS)
- Limited slip differential gearbox
These are just a few of the design innovations that make Greenhill the smart choice to carry your clubs around the course.