Founded in 1991, Greenhill entered the golf market with the three-wheel Push ’n’ Pull trolley. Still in production today, the easy folding, lightweight trolley design has stood the test of time.
Greenhills first electric golf trolley was launched in 1994. A brand new design at the time, the now legendary “Z” folding chassis has since been adopted in many more electric golf trolley designs throughout the world.
From this initial design, Greenhill has added many unique and innovative ideas to the range of trolley designs, these include:
- Fold under front wheel for extra compactness
- Patented Suspension design for smoother ride
- T-bar handle for ambidextrous usage
- CNC machined Aluminium hinges and catches
- Ultrasonic Digital Controllers
- Variable Electronic Braking System (VEBS) with integrated Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS)
- Limited Slip Differential Gearbox
These are just a few of the design innovations that make Greenhill the smart choice to carry your clubs around the course.
We believe our policy to manufacture all trolleys, tools and components at our own factory within the UK really sets us apart, and as our design team continues to bring in new developments, we hope to keep our customers happy for many years to come.