1. Greenhill Technologies Limited (‘Greenhill’) of Pasture Lane Works, Factory Lane, Barrowford, Nelson BB9 6ES provides to the purchaser of any new Greenhill product (the ‘Product’) purchased directly from Greenhill or from an authorised retailer in the United Kingdom or Ireland, a Manufacturer’s Limited Guarantee against inherent defects for the period, and on the conditions, set out below:
|Product||2 Year||1 Year|
|Electric Golf Trolleys (FRAME ONLY)||•|
|Lead Acid Battery, inc battery connectors/wiring/bags||•|
|Push and Pull Trolley||•|
|All other spare parts (including wheels and tyres)||•|
2. The guarantee is subject to the following exclusions and conditions:
• Accidental damage, customer misuse or neglect
• Abnormal wear and tear
• Rental or other commercial use
• Unauthorised modification to the Product
• Faulty repairs by consumer or unauthorised agent
• Failure to follow battery charging instructions, including discharging a battery to lower than 10 volts.
3. Greenhill reserves the right to inspect or test any Product claimed to be defective
4. Any repairs or replacements made without charge, do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase.
5. The period of guarantee commences on the date of purchase of the Product. Proof of purchase and purchase date may be required.
6. Warranty registration within 30 days of purchase of an Electric Golf Trolley or Battery is recommended to ensure any claim can be processed promptly, without need for further proof of purchase.
7. The guarantee is non-transferable and is only available to residents of UK and Eire. Customers living outside UK/Eire should contact their retailer or local distributor.
8. In the event of a warranty claim in respect of an Electric Golf Trolley or Battery the consumer should in the first instance contact the retailer directly.
9. If the diagnosis is that you need a spare part, this will be sent out by first class post to you with simple fitting instructions.
10. If it is recommended by our engineer that the sending of a spare part will not rectify the issue, we will contact you to arrange to collect (you must keep the original packaging), repair (wherever possible) and return the faulty product (or the replacement product) at our cost.
11. This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights. Further information in respect of these statutory rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
If you haven't already done so, please complete and return your warranty registration card that came with your product.